Tuesday, August 28, 2012

You know that feeling when you're so sore you can't walk and you're feeling muscles you've never felt before?  Well, yeah, that's me this week.  

I love spending so much time in the gym, however, and I'm so excited about all I'm learning from Matt O'Brien.  I could not have asked for a better personal trainer and I can't stop recommending him to everyone I meet.  Matt's philosophy and specific approach to each one of his clients is exceptional.  He really devotes his whole life to making other peoples' lives better and he is giving so much time and effort to me as I prepare for Miss America.  I am forever grateful to Matt and his beautiful wife Hollie for all their generosity.  


PS- nothing like some hard core gloves in the gym to really make you feel intense...

No comments:

Post a Comment