Sunday, July 22, 2012

July 21st:  According to the dictionary, a 'classy' person is stylish, admirably smart and elegant.  I cannot think of a better description for Ann Marie Griffin.

Ann Marie is so generous and she genuinely cares about the Miss Florida Organization and what it stands for.  Mary, Ann Marie and I had a wonderful time in her new store.  I am so excited about all of the beautiful clothes she is so kind to give to me and I can't wait to wear them everywhere!  If you haven't visited her store yet, you need to.  It is gorgeous and she has so many beautiful dresses and outfits.  Her new location in Homestead, FL is at 606 Washington Avenue.

Take a look at her website as well: http://annmariesbridalboutique.com/

After trying on clothes, we went to a lovely dinner in Homestead.  Somehow we started talking about one of our favorite culinary phenomenons: Starbucks cake pops.  Ann Marie informed Mary and me that there was a recall on the birthday cake pop pink icing because the dye was made with some sort of bug.  Of course, we were appalled but it lead to lots of laughter.  Thank you, Ann Marie for a wonderful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment